Anny-X Blue Dog Harness
Anny-x Blue Dog Harness
That fits! Unimpeded freedom of Movement in all situations, that is how a harness should fit.
- Fully underlaid padding
- Individually adjustable throat and chest areas
- Ergonomic harness design for a perfect adaption to the dogs build
- Optimal pull distribution and therefore particularly easy on the back
- The long chest strap allows for a movement-friendly gap between the harness and the dogs sensitive armpits
How to determine the right size for your dog:-
- Measure the neck circumference with a tape measure close against the neck, where the collar would usually be fitted
- Measure the chest circumference at the widest part behind the front legs
- The back length is measured from the last cervical before the shoulder to the base of the tail
- Measure the chest strap length starting at the sternum, between the front legs to the point where the harness should end.
|S||52-64 cm / 20-25 in||9-19 kg / 20-42 lbs|
|M||62-74 cm / 24-29 in||18-30 kg / 40-66 lbs|
|L||70-86 cm / 28-34 in||26-38 kg / 57-84 lbs|
If you require any help with sizing for your dog please get in touch.